Monday, December 28, 2009

Oregon Humane society animal

OHS is a shelter in Oregon [obviously]and i love it. I adopted Lucy, my other pet cat besides Chaplin. I found her on their website, and fell in love with her. Here's a link:www.oregonhumane.org I plan to show some support and show the world some of their animals on my blog.





Name: Spot - Code Number: 82882 - Date Available: 11/23/2009 - Adoption Fee: $85
Type: Dog -Breed: Dalmatian/Australian Cattledog
-Pattern: Black -Color: Black/Ticked
-Gender: Male -Age: 5 Yr -Weight: 50.5 lbs. -Location: Event Outreach -
Description:

OUTREACH: I am now at 6767 SW Macadam Ave. Portland, OR 97219 (503-245-4363). Come meet me there! Spot is a sweet boy! Though he loves attention, he can get a little nervous in new situations. He is very active and will need daily exercise. If you have a spare tennis ball lying around Spot would LOVE to play fetch with you! We highly recommend that Spot's new home be cat free due to his history of not getting along with them. We also recommend that he go to a home with older children because he can be a little head shy.

The adoption fee includes spay services, identification microchip, collar and identification tag, initial vaccinations, one month of pet insurance, a certificate for a free veterinarian examination, and plenty of support and information from the experienced staff at OHS.

1 comment:

  1. I love OHS too! I've adopted 3 cats from them. ---Stewie

    ReplyDelete